Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stephanie is in Portugal!


Ola Familia!!!
I get to email you to tell you that I’m alive and that I’m in Portugal! Its beautiful, every once in a while I’m scared out of my mind to have to go talk to anyone and others I just can’t wait to get out there, but most the time I’m just happy to take it all in. All the people speaking this language I’m supposed to be able to recognize and the humidity and the beautiful places and the driving and our lovely mission president and his wife.

I have been told the name of my area and my trainer and I don’t remember either. Forgive me.

Also forgive me for the really quick phone call in the airport. I really wanted to be able to say more. And then I tried to call again in Atlanta, but I ran out of time. And just so Jeremy knows I even bummed quarters off of all my elders to call him, but I missed him. I’m so sorry for my inadequate planning, but I love you all. Pray for me! To learn the language, to love the people, and to have faith stronger than my weaknesses.

Also, it is going to take a long time for mail to get here, so we are going to learn how to utilize email really well.

Have the best days and the best week and do your best in everything.

The gospel’s true!

--Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment